Skip to main content

Chronicles of Saint Francis of Assisi School/Convent in Minersville from 1948 to March 1993, 1948-1993

 File
Identifier: HARC_007_2_3_7_14_0000

Scope and Contents

Chronicles of St. Francis of Assisi School/Convent in Minersville from 1948 to March 1993

Dates

  • Creation: 1948-1993

Creator

Full Extent

From the Collection: 200 Linear Feet

Language of Materials

English

Original Box/Location

Series 5, Box 2, Folder 10

Repository Details

Part of the Heritage and Research Center at Saint Mary's Repository

Contact:
HARC Archives at Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame IN 46556 United States
(574)678-6155