Skip to main content

Chronicles of Saint George School and Convent in Bridgeport Chicago 1923 to 1978; 1988-1991 (re-establish in Parish Convent), 1923-1991

 File
Identifier: HARC_007_2_3_7_20_0000

Scope and Contents

Chronicles of St. George School and Convent in Bridgeport Chicago 1923 to 1978; 1988-1991 (re-establish in Parish Convent)

Dates

  • Creation: 1923-1991

Creator

Full Extent

From the Collection: 200 Linear Feet

Language of Materials

Lithuanian

English

Original Box/Location

Series 5, Box 2, Folder 13

Repository Details

Part of the Heritage and Research Center at Saint Mary's Repository

Contact:
HARC Archives at Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame IN 46556 United States
(574)678-6155