Foundations-Holy Cross School (Mt. Carmel, PA), 1994-1995
File
Identifier: HARC_007_4_3_3_35_0000
Scope and Contents
Correspondence regarding Holy Cross Parish church closing and building/property
Dates
- Creation: 1994-1995
Creator
- From the Collection: Kaupas, Mother Maria (Casimir), 1880-1940 (Person)
Full Extent
From the Collection: 200 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
English
Original Box/Location
4, 2
Repository Details
Part of the Heritage and Research Center at Saint Mary's Repository
Contact:
HARC Archives at Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame IN 46556 United States
(574)678-6155
info@harcsm.org
HARC Archives at Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame IN 46556 United States
(574)678-6155
info@harcsm.org
