Photos and illustrated postcards of Motherhouse Chapel, close up of Altars and statues, at Sisters' Jubilee in 1973, Dedication of new chapel in 1925 with Cardinal Mundelein, 1925-1973
File
Identifier: HARC_007_8_1_9_3_0000
Scope and Contents
Photos and illustrated postcards of Motherhouse Chapel, close up of Altars and statues, at Sisters' Jubilee in 1973, Dedication of new chapel in 1925 with Cardinal Mundelein
Dates
- Creation: 1925-1973
Creator
- From the Collection: Kaupas, Mother Maria (Casimir), 1880-1940 (Person)
Full Extent
From the Collection: 200 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
English
Original Box/Location
3, 2
Repository Details
Part of the Heritage and Research Center at Saint Mary's Repository
Contact:
HARC Archives at Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame IN 46556 United States
(574)678-6155
info@harcsm.org
HARC Archives at Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame IN 46556 United States
(574)678-6155
info@harcsm.org
